Fiery Sausages with Golden Elixir Dipping Sauce
If you're a fan of spicy food, this Fiery Sausages recipe with Golden Elixir Dipping Sauce is just for you! It's a perfect dish to serve as an appetizer or a main course, and it's easy to make!
- 6 spicy sausages (chorizo, andouille or any spicy sausage you like)
- 1/4 cup Golden Elixir hot sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Place the sausages on the grill or grill pan and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked through and slightly charred.
While the sausages are cooking, prepare the dipping sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the Golden Elixir hot sauce, sour cream, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and pepper until well combined.
Once the sausages are done, remove them from the grill or grill pan and let them rest for a few minutes.
Slice the sausages into bite-sized pieces and serve with the dipping sauce on the side.
Enjoy the bold and spicy flavors of the fiery sausages paired with the creamy and slightly sweet Golden Elixir dipping sauce. This dish is perfect for a party appetizer or a quick weeknight dinner.
- You can adjust the amount of Golden Elixir hot sauce to your liking, depending on how spicy you want the dipping sauce to be.
- If you don't have access to a grill or grill pan, you can also cook the sausages in a skillet or oven.
- This recipe serves 4 as an appetizer, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients to serve a larger crowd.